.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Forever 21 Heather Grey Blazer + Jeans

J. Crew Tshirt




Hi Darlings!

I figured why not finish the week off with casual looks. This is the Forever 21 blazer I mentioned in my "How To Shop F21 For My Over Thirty-Somethings" video HERE. I hope you guys have a fun weekend ahead, any plans for MLK day? I have one more casual look for you guys tomorrow and then next week I am back to some fab dresses because I miss them, lol!

Forever 21 Blazer (I am wearing a small) similar HERE & HERE / Gap "Always Skinny" (I am wearing size 2) HERE / Steve Madden Boots HERE / Aviators (old) / MK Watch HERE / Forever 21 Necklaces HERE & HERE / Ashlie Redmond Bracelet (gifted) / J. Crew T-Shirt "Nobody's Perfect" HERE / Clutch (old) 

Forever 21 Grey Blazer

Forever 21 Knit Blazer

Casual Forever 21 look

J. Crew T-shirt

Blazer and Tshirt




15 comments:

  1. U do casual and Fab well.

    - Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, you are on point, but today it's the CLUTCH BAG that grabbed my full attention Miss Mimi! Just FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the t-shirt!!
    Xo,
    Belen
    www.androbelinsider.blogspot.com new post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. i do too..to the point to where i bought them.. i'm in love and they are so what i've been looking for this winter. :) Thanks MIMI G.

      Delete
  5. love the look, not to mention the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mimi... you put the STYLE in Casual style... just saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a nice casual blazer!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. As a huge promoter for Casual Chic Style, I love the idea of ending the week with a casual outfit. The blazer is a versatile item, but I feel it looks best with jeans. Also, I like how you muted the entire outfit, but went KA-POW with the purse. Well done!
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mimi you always look fab in everything you put on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually enjoyed "Casual WeeK" - I missed the "dressed up" look too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so need the bag to complete the look. Where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. U are a fashionNISTA!!!! I love ALL YOUR OUTFITS.... I happen to run by your pic while looking for a short hairstyle on pintrest e piic kept poping. I kept asking myself who his this chic??? Her clothes are so cute. I am now a fan of pintrest and u..... I will be getting a pintrest acct just to follow u and maybe purchase some items..#rockingtheoutfit(s)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.