.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Denim Classics + Leopard Flats


Hello Darlings! remember a while back when I posted this look I had done on Polyvore? anyway today after my Insanity workout I could hardly move my legs, lol they felt like Jello and I couldn't even think of trying to walk in heels so I grabbed the trusted Jeans and White shirt with some easy flats and off I went.


Classic


Get The Look

Gap White Boyfriend Shirt  / Gap 1969 Boyfriend Jeans / Kate Spade Red/Orange Bag (old) / Tory Burch Navy Sunnies (old) / Necklace Gifted / Aldo Leopard Flats












12 comments:

  1. You make everything look amazing. I try to "throw on" things effortlessly, but it almost never works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Love! Love!! Great style as usual!!!!!
    -Anika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mimi,

    Flawless execution as always. I can't stop looking at that red ring, beautiful. What color lipstick are you wearing? Is the lippy color you have in your polyvore look?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the Polyvore set come to life! Cute... and I'm gonna find those shoes or something similar... thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing the Polyvore set come to life! Cute... and I'm gonna find those shoes or something similar... thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look what I found! http://www.lastcall.com/p/Sam-Edelman-Etiene-Calf-Hair-Loafer-Shoes/prod12060048/?ecid=LCCIGoogleFeed&003=5840816&010=X1ELL&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=prod12060048skuLEOPBLK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, lovee the lokk! Its definitely a classic look, and just like soemone stated in an earlier comment, you make things look so effortlessly.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your are always on point! I love this look. Classy and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. do you know who else sells necklaces similar to that one your wearing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look. Where did you get that coral ring? Its fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the basics with the fab shoes and bag! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.