.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Aldo Sexy Pumps! + Gap Jeans & White Shirt

WooHooo It's Friday! How much do I love dark jeans with a crisp white shirt? <------------------------> this much! Okay so, I was dying to wear my new Aldo pumps "Romelia" which by the way are sexy as hell and I plan to wear them a lot! so I kept it super simple with my favorite Gap Fitted Boyfriend Shirt, can I just tell you that this shirt is flippin fantastic; If I could wear it everyday with jeans I would that's how much I love it. I'm also a new fan of their Original Fit Selvage Jeans  and let me tell you...

I HATE shopping for jeans! mostly because I have a small waist and a big booty and child bearing hips, lol so it is always difficult to find jeans that fit at the waist without being snug at the hips so when I tried these jeans on *with skepticism I might add* at the sales girls request I was so happy to see that they fit and were comfortable, so comfortable. The most surprising part was that Gap jeans usually don't fit me well and I have to try on so many before sometimes just giving up. I don't know that I will have such luck next time I go buy jeans but I hope that these stay around for a while ;-)
 Necklace was gifted


  The clutch is old from BCBG
Sunnies are Michael Kors a few seasons back


 xoxo
mimi g.



46 comments:

  1. BELLA!!! Have a Great Labor Day Weekend Mrs. Mimi!!! MUAHHHH!!!

    Nancy Cruz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt and jeans are very well fitted and I love love those pretty pumps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These jeans are cute! I'll be checking them out, as I have the same issue. GAP jeans are usually "booty squishers" but these look like they might work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Booty Squishers, LOL I know but these new ones are NICE!

      Delete
  4. wow love those shoes that last picture is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the heels add a pop of color + the purse gives it a twist

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rocking this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so pretty in this simple look! love those pumps :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the classic white button down shirt!...oh and the shoes!!! SMH...I almost forgot about the shoes! Gonna go snag them if I can find my size this weekend! Lol. Have a great Holiday
    -Trish Erin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mimi you're a style maven...with the 'look'...Anything looks good on U chica...I'd
    say its a natural blessed gift...Your love and use of colour is great...Apart from
    your sassiness and class...Your love and humility shines through...That's what I love about U...So i'll be here for a long Time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this classic look and your shoe game is everything!! Carry on Mimi, carry on....

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have the same problem with jeans. loving the simplicity of your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your shoes and your style.
    have a grand weekend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know about the google follow thing, lol Ill look it up and add it.

      Delete
  13. I would love to follow you in google follow, but cannot find it.
    Following you in pinterest and adding you to my blogroll this second.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the same problem with jeans, definitely need to try these. And white looks good on your skin...I need to make a stop by the GAP.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this look! I love the shoes! I will have to get a pair! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Mimi,

    This look is fab! Love a nice crisp white shirt with dark jeans as well. And with the shoes. Just HAWTNESS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did you purchase the petite sizes for your shirt and jeans? I love your polish!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi MiMi! I'm one of your lurkers lured outof hiding! I'm a long time reader but even though I love 99.99% of your looks I don't comment for fear of being branded a crazy blog stalker!! I wanted to say that you hit the nail on the head when it comes to my style aesthetic. I love this, right down to the cobalt blue pumps. Major swoon!
    Lots of Love,
    Su

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the out fit, the white looks really good on you. For some odd reason I tend to shy away from white. I don't know if it's because of my fair skin and I think I look like casper or what...lol, but other people always seem to do white very well. Nice touch with the blue & yellow. (bhoppyvintagestyle.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look fabulous!
    http://designerdrop.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So chic! Love the shoes. Xoxo Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  22. sophistication and that's how you roll mimi. I think you inspired me thank you

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very nice outfit. I love it. Simple and classic. My four year old niece says oooooooh she's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loves it! From head to toe.

    *BWEnaj*

    ReplyDelete
  25. Mimi!!!

    You KILLING IT! Because of you yesterday I threw out half my closet (to donate) and decided I needed a MAJOR overhaul! I'm on the hunt for these shoes! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.